- Are you hurting?
- Is your heart troubled?
- Do you find it hard to focus or concentrate?
- Have you experienced a loss?
- Having difficulties with a relationship?
- Are you confused?
- Are you not sure what to do?
- Are you going through a relationship breakup or hardship?
- Are you having concerns about your teen?
- Are your parents on your case?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, know there is help. Through a supportive environment, I offer relief from your hurts. We can face these issues together and find ways that will work better for you. Know that you are not alone in this and help is available.
Sometimes life has its hard times and sometimes it feels like life is full of hard things. We can work at lessening the hard times and find or restore the joy you have for life and relationships.
Whether you are in the midst of a crisis or have been thinking about starting counseling for a while, it's a good time to get the help you need and want.
For new client appointments, I have late morning or afternoon times available with start times of 10am-3pm.